Smart Solutions for Service Providers
For over 40 years General DataComm has successfully developed and sold infrastructure solutions to national and international carriers and service providers of all types including RBOCs, PTTs, IXCs, ILECs, IOCs, ISPs and CLECs.
GDC's products and systems enable service providers to rapidly provision a variety of managed data, voice, video and multimedia services to their customers at a very competitive cost.
- GDC’s Xedge Multiservice platforms deliver any to any connectivity and maximize network bandwidth. Whether your requirement calls for native Ethernet, IP, Frame Relay, TDM, or ATM services, GDC can support these native service interfaces and manage flow sensitive, standards based transmission using MPLS packet switching technology across the WAN.
- GDC's SpectraComm® family of products offer a broad range of NEBS Level 3 Certified, network access products including integrated access systems for T1/T3, xDSL, DDS and Analog Services; Modems and Modem Security,CSUs/DSUs, Routers, Ethernet Switches, Ethernet Extension Devices, Legacy to Ethernet Transport and Network Management Systems.
- GDC’s GenPORT 3000 series is a comprehensive range of highly-featured TDM over Ethernet / IP devices that deliver very high quality, completely transparent T1/E1 circuits across different types of packet networks.These networks are typically referred to as TDM over Ethernet, TDMoIP, CESoPSN or PWE3. Products are scalable and available in standalone or rackmount configurations.
- USDA RUS accepted products for use by Rural IOC’s.
- Products that can be deployed in any network topology and scaled to fit a wide variety of broadband, wideband and narrowband applications
GDC Application Solutions for Carriers & Service Providers
from 202 - T3 - IP
NEBS Compliant Product Solutions: Our network equipment
meets the Telco Tough NEBS criteria for installation in any carrier
USDA RUS Accepted Products
SpectraComm IP Low Cost, Low Power
TDM Over IP Solutions
NEBS Certified Mini-Router (SCIP-MR1)
How Secure Is Your Network?
Secure Access Control System
Securing Your Network Assets
Extending IP Connectivity - What's Your Network Cost?
Extending Connectivity with SCIP-LAN-X
SCIP Contact Sense
Offer New Managed Broadband Services at 4.6Mbps Using G.SHDSL
Safe T-1 Increases Network Reliability
for Secure Dial-In Access
Out of Band Remote Network Management
Remote Network Maintenance
Cellular Service Access Package
Clear Channel / Subrate Connections to T3 Services:
Broadband ATM/MPLS/Hybrid/WAN Solutions
T1/FT1 Product Selector Guide:
CALEA Product Selector Guide:
Disaster Recovery Selector Guide:
DataComm Blade Adapter